The Safety Improvement Specialists Group is an Infrastructure Projects (IP) group which develops and shares good practice across the Network Rail and its suppliers. The group sits within the governance of the IP Heads of Safety and Sustainable Development which is chaired by Head of Corporate Workforce Safety (Safety, Technical and Engineering).
The terms of reference for the Safety Improvement Specialists Group is available on this page. Our remit is:
- Improve workforce health and safety
- To promote and share existing safety improvement initiatives and share good practice.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation within the business, and across its supply chain and where appropriate write business cases for research and development.
- Identify good practice health and safety nationally, internationally and across other business sectors.
- Work collaboratively to share and deliver safety improvement effectively and efficiently within our business and with our supply chain partners.
- Be the communication channel for their business area; input and output of the meeting
If you have any good practice, suggestions, opportunities for improvements that will benefit the railway industry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.