Welcome to Safety Central
Media of the month
GDPR at Network Rail
At Network Rail we handle large amounts of personal information, and we all have a responsibility to do so in a fair, accountable and safe way.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It provides greater protection for individuals' personal information.It is important that we understand how these changes affect us. A safety hour briefing pack on Data Protection and GDPR, which includes resources.
The Data Protection team has made the following film which highlights some very public breaches of personal information.
Most recent uploads
- Safety Advice NRA 18_09 – Road Rail Vehicle runaway June 22, 2018
- 180620-Do-not-use-list-467 June 20, 2018
- Management of Fatigue Risk – NR-L2-OHS-003 – Update Briefing – June 2018 June 19, 2018
- Signalling Shared Learning SL027_18 Selection of Suitable Circuit Protection June 18, 2018
- VSWS Privacy Statement June 15, 2018