Welcome to Safety Central
Media of the month
GDPR at Network Rail
At Network Rail we handle large amounts of personal information, and we all have a responsibility to do so in a fair, accountable and safe way.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It provides greater protection for individuals' personal information.It is important that we understand how these changes affect us. A safety hour briefing pack on Data Protection and GDPR, which includes resources.
The Data Protection team has made the following film which highlights some very public breaches of personal information.
Most recent uploads
- 180718-Do-not-use-list-471 July 18, 2018
- Fatigue Poster Wake Up To Revised Fatigue Management – July 2018 July 17, 2018
- Eat Sleep Hydrate Repeat Poster – 20180716 July 17, 2018
- VSWS Common Faults Guide July 16, 2018
- VSWS How to obtain a Driver ID July 16, 2018