Welcome to Safety Central
Media of the month
GDPR at Network Rail
At Network Rail we handle large amounts of personal information, and we all have a responsibility to do so in a fair, accountable and safe way.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It provides greater protection for individuals' personal information.It is important that we understand how these changes affect us. A safety hour briefing pack on Data Protection and GDPR, which includes resources.
The Data Protection team has made the following film which highlights some very public breaches of personal information.
Most recent uploads
- Safety Advice NRA 18_16 – Long portable earths for 25kV OLE isolations September 25, 2018
- Safety Alert NRX 18_01 – Serious staff injury following collision in worksite September 24, 2018
- Issue-47-20th-September September 23, 2018
- 180919-Do-not-use-list-480 September 19, 2018
- Energy data reporting update July 2018 September 12, 2018