Welcome to Safety Central
Media of the month
GDPR at Network Rail
At Network Rail we handle large amounts of personal information, and we all have a responsibility to do so in a fair, accountable and safe way.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It provides greater protection for individuals' personal information.It is important that we understand how these changes affect us. A safety hour briefing pack on Data Protection and GDPR, which includes resources.
The Data Protection team has made the following film which highlights some very public breaches of personal information.
Most recent uploads
- 7 steps to Energy Management success May 24, 2018
- 7 steps to Energy Management Success May 24, 2018
- LNW RAM_Carbon_Energy_Strategy_SEP17_Final_Draft_SEP17_v4.2 – SIGNED May 24, 2018
- Energy & Carbon Strategy – skeleton outline May 24, 2018
- LNW Route Energy Efficiency ToR (v2) May 24, 2018