Welcome to Safety Central
Media of the month
GDPR at Network Rail
At Network Rail we handle large amounts of personal information, and we all have a responsibility to do so in a fair, accountable and safe way.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It provides greater protection for individuals' personal information.It is important that we understand how these changes affect us. A safety hour briefing pack on Data Protection and GDPR, which includes resources.
The Data Protection team has made the following film which highlights some very public breaches of personal information.
Most recent uploads
- NR Environment and Social Appraisal (Version 2) July 20, 2018
- Safety Advice NRA 18_13 – Prohibition of rail connected speed boards in 3rd and 4th rail areas July 20, 2018
- Safety Advice NRA 18_12 – Lifesaving rules – Test before touch on 25kV OLE July 20, 2018
- 180718-Do-not-use-list-471 July 18, 2018
- Manual handling Safety Challenge Finalists (1) July 18, 2018