The terms and conditions below govern your viewing and use of this website which is owned and operated by Network Rail Infrastructure Limited (Network Rail). Your use of this web site indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If you access the Network Rail web site you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message and further agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal message.
- The copyright in the material contained in the Network Rail web site belongs to Network Rail. All rights reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use no part of this web site may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Network Rail.
- Network Rail assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites or pages to which the Network Rail web site has links. Following links to other web sites or pages is at your own risk and Network Rail shall not be liable to any person in connection with such linking. No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on or link to the Network Rail web site.
- To the extent permitted by law Network Rail shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising which may arise from the use of or reliance on any of the information contained in this web site.
- While Network Rail has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within the web site is accurate, correct and up to date at the time it is first included in this web site, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date. Network Rail does not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied.
Network Rail is a registered trademark of the Network Rail group of companies.
Recording of Telephone Conversations
Telephone calls to various Network Rail locations, which control the running of trains and the electrical equipment on the railway line, are routinely recorded for the purposes of staff training and to assist with investigations into any incident. This may apply to (and is not limited to) calls made from telephones provided by Network Rail for public use at stations, level crossings and bridges.