Rail Wellbeing Live is a chance for the whole industry to get together online to focus on health and wellbeing, creating a happier, healthier future for everyone.
Following a hugely successful inaugural event, Rail Wellbeing Live returns on Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 November 2021, with over 100 expert speakers and 75 free online sessions to choose from over the two days.
Register for the FREE two-day online event here so you can join any of the live sessions. You will also be able to watch the sessions again for up to two weeks following the event.
New for 2021, is the introduction of sessions at 10pm which will cover nutrition for shift work and how to reduce fatigue. Use this link to view the latest agenda.
Celebrity speakers confirmed for this year’s event:
- TV presenter Fearne Cotton, who will talk about how to find joy in the everyday and why perfect doesn’t exist
- Former footballer and pundit Paul Merson, will share his battles with addiction and depression during his footballing career
- Jason Fox from Channel 4’s SAS: Who Dares Wins, will discuss how to build resilience in challenging times
- Rebecca Adlington, double Olympic medallist, will speak about having a healthy work-life balance and recognising what is truly important
- Bryony Gordon, author of the book Mad Girl, will share practical advice about sleep, addiction, worry, self-image, mindfulness and the power of walking and talking
- Dr Rupy Aujla, the GP behind The Doctor’s Kitchen project, will offer lots of practical advice about healthy eating.
How you can help
Rail Wellbeing Live is on a mission to improve the health and wellbeing of everyone who works in rail, creating a positive energy across the industry that will make it safer and better for all of us.
We need your help to encourage everyone who works within the rail industry to sign up.