Notifying Our Neighbours Toolkit: Major Projects and Maintenance
This toolkit aims to be a one stop shop to support Route teams and Contractors who need to notify neighbours about upcoming works. For good community relations we advise notifying neighbours 2 weeks in advance of works commencing.
Please click on the link here to see a video from London Letterbox on > How to upload addresses using ELRs.
Please find in the sidebar a variety of template leaflet and postcard options you can use and edit yourselves along with a number of suppliers who can print and post these, including costs to complete this. Please note the individual suppliers offer options to cover both longer term major projects as well as short notice maintenance projects.
For more information
For Route enquiries, please contact the relevant Community Relations Manager:
- Denise Thompson (LNE) – Denise.Thompson@networkrail.co.uk
- Simon Pugh (LNW) – Simon.Pugh@networkrail.co.uk
- Paul Lennon (Anglia) – Paul.Lennon@networkrail.co.uk
- Andrew MacKinnon (South East) – Andrew.Mackinnon@networkrail.co.uk
- Evelyn Brown (Scotland) – Evelyn.Brown@networkrail.co.uk
- Emma Hutchins (Western) – Emma.Hutchins@networkrail.co.uk
- Connie Banda (Wessex) – Connie.Banda@networkrail.co.uk
- Rebeccca Heeley (Wales) – Rebecca.Heeley@networkrail.co.uk
For anything else, please contact:
- Kay Horne (Senior Community Engagement Manager) – Kay.Horne@networkrail.co.uk